This is an ideal time to peruse the “Blueprint for 21st Century Nursing Ethics: Report of the National Nursing Summit“.
Review posts from our #NursingEthics Blog
And take a moment to sign the pledge to support the vision of the National Nursing Summit:
“Ethics is a critical part of everyday nursing practice. Nurses in all roles and settings must have the knowledge, skills and tools to uphold their professional values. We pledge to work together to support and safeguard the professional values of nurses – and all health care professionals – and to strengthen a culture where they are able to practice ethically.”
See who has already committed to taking action.
Roundup of National Nurses Week: Ethical Practice, Quality Care articles:
- Celebrate National Nurses Week With a LIFE Cover Story of Nursing in the 1930s
- National Nurses Week Quotes 2015: 15 Inspirational And Funny Sayings To Honor Health Professionals
- Ethics a focus during Nursing Week
- Ethical practice, quality care form emphasis of National Nurses Week
- DaVita HealthCare Partners Promotes Ethics in Nursing during National Nurses Week
- Year of Ethics Offers Nurses Guidance and Support Regarding Moral Decisions