Prince, the music icon who struggled with debilitating hip pain during his career, died from an accidental overdose of self-administered fentanyl, a type of synthetic opiate, officials in Minnesota said Thursday

Quick Read

Deaths from anti-anxiety drugs are on the rise too

Quick Read

In most places around the country, if a teen has an overdose at school, nurses can do nothing but call 911 and wait for the paramedics. New York changed its laws this year to allow nurses to add naloxone to their inventory

Quick Read

The Case of Dr. Tseng

September 8, 2015

When cause of death is opioid overdose is it murder or malpractice?

Quick Read