Heirs of Prince have sued an Illinois hospital and pharmacy chain Walgreens, saying they could have prevented the singer’s 2016 death if they had properly diagnosed and treated his overdose days earlier, a court document showed on Monday

Quick Read

Lessons learned from the crack epidemic

Quick Read

Prince, the music icon who struggled with debilitating hip pain during his career, died from an accidental overdose of self-administered fentanyl, a type of synthetic opiate, officials in Minnesota said Thursday

Quick Read

Evidence is mounting that opioid pain medication may have played a role in the death of pop legend Prince. While the medical examiner hasn’t yet released the results of the autopsy and toxicology tests in this case, opioid overdose in middle age is all too common

Quick Read